Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nothing says "New Blog" like a picture of a sexy man in a compromising position!

Thanks to Illyana at Kresley Cole's forum for the pic!


Hello and welcome!  My name is Kiera Bryant and I'm a writer of Paranormal Romance and Young Adult Fantasy novels.  As of this moment, I have not been published, but like any writer - that's the ultimate dream!  I'll be using this blog as a tool for myself as well as for anyone else who might find the information here useful.  My goal will be to blog daily with helpful writing tips, personal stories on my own journey towards completing my manuscript, and more fun writery-type things.  I'll also be posting reviews of other books when I have the time.  Tune in for more details and be sure to check in on my website from time to time for even more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment