Thursday, June 2, 2011

Something I've Thought About For a While

Long time, no blog - Sorry, I suck at life...or maybe life's just really good at getting in the way of doing the things I love. 

First off, I wanted to let y'all know that I've set a goal for myself for the month of June.  I'll be writing a minimum of 2 chapters per week.  If I go over two chapters in a week, I still owe myself at least two chapters the next week - so no "roll over" chapters.  The chapters won't necessarily be proof-read and polished, but at least they'll be written.  I'm excited about pushing myself like this.  I'm such a pre-plotter, and I've done the hell out of that for the general story arc and the major points, but I thinks it's time to try and be a little adventurous and just let the keyboard take me on a journey through the world I've created. 

We'll see and I'll do my best to keep y'all posted on my progress.  I've got 6 months til the end of the year and my ultimate goal is to have book 1 finished and book 2 started by Christmas. 

As always, I'm looking for a crit group or partner!  Please contact me if you're interested - kajones36@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment