Friday, October 29, 2010

Commitment!

Ok guys,

I'm making a solemn promise, a commitment if you will.  From here on out I WILL be blogging every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (Tuesdays and Thursdays when I can).  Roni Loren, The Almighty Fiction Groupie, has said on more than one occasion that blogging and keeping to a schedule with it has really helped her in a lot of ways.  It's helped her with meeting deadlines and working off of a schedule.  Plus blogging only on her writing and on the craft in general has forced her to learn and teo develop.  So, from here on out I'm going to be a lot more diligent about it.  Starting Monday (November 1st), you can expect a lot more insightful and helpful posts.  I'm going to be scowering the web, my local libraries, and the book stores for the best information I can find.  There are a lot of other useful blogs out there, but I think every new contributor can bring something different and fresh that will help someone.  Plus, I want to learn for my own benefit and I'm big on sharing info.  I'd also like to start making some more web friends and have some guest bloggers.  The Thrifty Nymph is going to be expanding and making some changes, so be on the lookout!  I'll see you all on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and thanks for the mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob! You're the cat's meow! I learn SO much from you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete